iLinc Version 12.1.7 To Be Released on Saturday, April 19, 2014
BroadCloud Web Collaboration 12.1.7
On April 19, 2014, BroadSoft Inc delivers BroadCloud Web Collaboration version 12.1.7. This release provides new features and bug fixes.
These features are introduced:
- Plugin-free Mac Launcher
These customer-visible bugs are fixed:
- Apple TV truncates shares
- Web Client Audio – Detect/repair disconnects
- Store log files in a well-known location on Mac
- Base site in-session images do not carry over to new sites
- Ability to open attachments in Surveys and Tests
- Private chat should only list leaders and assistants when attendee list is blocked for participants
- Accents incorrect in emails
- MeetMe VoIP connection dropped if leader does not join within 5 minutes
- Chat alerts are not working in session
- Localization support for Timezones
- Re-word “Welcome to the Client Installer Installer”
- Applaud is in all caps in IE11
- API AddClientBasic supports ClientVersion, InstallerVersion and ClientDownloadServer
- Phone numbers listed in session can be given the floor
- New sites should respect base language
- Large Session Occurrence Summary report comes up blank
- Update BCOSS provisioning XML to support UMS
- Supported operating systems for the download client: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1 and MacOS 10.6.8 and above.
- When joining multiple branded sites, the tray icon can take an undetermined amount time to switch logos after install
- Hybrid (v11) user will continue to get the splash screen on Mac
Heartbleed Open SSL status
On April 8, 2014, the Heartbleed vulnerability was announced worldwide. This vulnerability left a hole that attackers could exploit and gain customer information.
Broadsoft has done a thorough analysis of our customer-facing systems and has determined that there were no vulnerabilities to Heartbleed.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact your Broadsoft sales representative or our technical support line.
System Maintenance Window
Note: iLinc’s system maintenance window is on the Saturday of each week between the hours of 6:00 p.m. and 11:00 p.m. PT. Service may be unavailable during these hours when maintenance is scheduled.