iLinc Version 12.1.6 To Be Released on Saturday, February 22, 2014
On February 22, 2014, BroadSoft Inc delivers iLinc version 12.1.6 during the weekly maintenance window. This release provides new features and bug fixes.
Users will automatically download an updated client as they join their first session after being upgraded.
These features are introduced:
- French Canadian support
These customer-visible bugs are fixed:
- Guest Assistants cannot join
- Remove individual participant when DOS occurs
- Partners see too many Custom Clients
- Localization Issues
- Polling Performance in Large Sessions
- Auto-join on Windows FF and Chrome
- Float Chat/Feedback for all during Share
- Web client does not move hand raise people to the top of the attendee list
- Wrong background behind chat widget
- Attendee list unsorted in web client until leader joins
- Do not allow User and Site License type to be set for Package sites
- Package Site Default checkbox not checked on edit
- Supported operating systems for the download client: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1 and MacOS 10.6.8 and above.
- Auto-join on Windows FF and Chrome fix was not ported to v11 hybrid clients
- Chrome will discontinue plugin support in early 2014. A replacement is in development.
System Maintenance Window
Note: iLinc’s system maintenance window is on the Saturday of each week between the hours of 6:00 p.m. and 11:00 p.m. PT. Service may be unavailable during these hours when maintenance is scheduled.