iLinc Version 12.2 To Be Released on Saturday, April 25, 2015
On April 25, 2015, BroadSoft Inc delivers iLinc version 12.2. This release provides new features and bug fixes.
These features are introduced:
- Use Active Directory / LDAP over encrypted connection
- Add Croatian translation
These features are no longer supported:
- Remove ActiveX join option
These customer-visible bugs are fixed:
- Mac 10.8.3 camera stutters and loops floorholder video
- Step-away causes download client to sort the attendee list incorrectly
- Web Collaboration Video not working on a MacBook Air
- Unable to load the Online User Guide Table of Contents via built-in browser
- Users created through LDAP are missing features
- Windows daemon – unable to join in FF using SSL if new FF install
- Retrieving Client… dialog showing on Mac join
- Unable to authenticate using LDAP in webservice
- Guest registration receives error “The value entered for E-mail Address must be unique”
- Authentication via web services UI does not allow parens in password
- Join links with a “/” at the end present a Page Not Found error
- Current Password – Incorrect French translation in web portal
- New Windows installer not fully translated to French Canadian
- SF Integration not working properly
- Supported operating systems for the download client: Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1 and MacOS 10.7.5, 10.8.5, 10.9.5 and 10.10.
- Save Powerboard dialog loses focus
- Share does not go full screen for leader when participant shares
- Client sizing issues on Mac when stopping share
- Client goes full screen instead of to its original state when stopping share
- Client window restores to different location when stopping share
End of Support Notice :
iLinc Installed Release 7.x, 8.x, 9.x and 10.x
Effective December 31, 2014
In accordance with its lifecycle and support policy, BroadSoft formally announces the end of support for iLinc Release 7.x, 8.x, 9.x and Release 10.x on all platforms.
Customers are encouraged to upgrade to the current release of iLinc at their earliest convenience. Support for upgrade will be provided through BroadSoft TAC.
Should you require additional details about this announcement, please contact your sales team.
IP Range Change Notice
iLinc IP RangesEffective September 27, 2014
On September 27, 2014, iLinc will be turning on a new data center to replace the current data center.
With this change the IP range iLinc uses for customers to white list will change. Please see below for the new IP ranges.
- The mail relay IP Address will be 220.127.116.11 (for white listing inbound invitations/reminders/etc).
System Maintenance Window
Note: iLinc’s system maintenance window is on the Saturday of each week between the hours of 6:00 p.m. and 11:00 p.m. PT. Service may be unavailable during these hours when maintenance is scheduled.