iLinc Version 12.1.9 To Be Released on Saturday, November, 1 2014
On November 1, 2014, BroadSoft Inc delivers iLinc version 12.1.9. This release provides new features and bug fixes.
These features are introduced:
- New Windows Joiner
These customer-visible bugs are fixed:
- Communication Center timeout not respected
- Client crash due to Access violation on call to QWidget::setParent
- tags in retirement email
- Crash reporter window opens behind application
- Crash reporter does not save locally when unable to connect
- Allow Tab Closing movement setting is not respected in the web client
- iLinc API – Session pins do not update when leader pins are updated
- i4sf – If SalesForce integration login fails, invitation emails are not sent
- Flash error page during websync to YouTube in session
- Missing video in webclient
- Private chat sent to user in two sessions is sent to both sessions
- Unable to display http websync in https Web Client on windows
- Can’t click on icon to select status in web client
- Closing Green Meter tab leaves web clients on grey page
- Supported operating systems for the download client: Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1 and MacOS 10.6.8 and above.
- Firefox prompt to close multiple tabs on install may display behind the client installer window on Windows
- Windows joiner daemon causes a brief console “popup” on OS start (WEBC-1818)
- New Windows joiner is untested on Citrix thin client.
Users have the following options in this environment:
1. Pre-install the client executable as an MSI
3. Manual joiner
System Maintenance Window
Note: iLinc’s system maintenance window is on the Saturday of each week between the hours of 6:00 p.m. and 11:00 p.m. PT. Service may be unavailable during these hours when maintenance is scheduled.